Carpet cleaners Epsom
Many people make the wrong assumption that their carpet or rug is clean just because they look clean.
What is important to be noted is that, with the time, even the most spotless looking carpets and upholstery collect germs, dust and soil below the surface. These might be the cause to a lot of maladies and thus harmful to the entire family and your guests. We recommend regular professional carpet cleaning in order to ensure a healthy and pleasant environment at home.
We know that your carpet is one of your biggest health investments so choosing who to do the cleaning for you is not to be underestimated. Call our Epsom local team and you will be convinced that we are your professional carpet cleaner.
Local carpet cleaners Epsom
Clean 4U treats with professional care even the most delicate Fabric Types, and uses multiple cleaning techniques. Every carpet is different in its structure and material. Choosing the proper cleaning solution and using Specially Designed tools to gently clean folds and crevices, will ensure that your entire carpet is healthy clean and looking as new. Our motivated and extensively trained teams are something we pride about because without their technical knowledge and rich experience all above would only be words. Our Epsom staff would initially make a brief inspection to analyze and decide which would be the fastest and most efficient way to clean your carpet to the best.
Carpet cleaning methods
- hot water extraction (steam carpet cleaning)
- shampoo bonnet carpet cleaning
- bonnet carpet cleaning
Carpet cleaning steps:
- pre-vacuuming - removes sand, hair and other loose particles
- application of a detergent
- pre-Spray that helps break down traffic area soil and general spots for more thorough carpet cleaning and a greater appearance level.3. You should know that our primary carpet cleaning agents are safe for your kids and pets to be around as they contain no toxic or caustic chemicals. Agitation of the pre-spray so that the detergent actually contacts the soil.
- rinsing using a high-efficiency cleaning system
- grooming of the Carpet Fibres to provide a uniform look
- drying - carpets takes up to 1 to 3 hours to dry completely, depending on the degree of soiling and type of carpet. After the carpet or rug has been cleaned, we strongly recommend to apply a good soil Protector, which helps the carpet /rug shed dirt and Stains and extends the time between Major Cleanings.
After the carpet or rug has been cleaned, we strongly recommend the application of a good soil Protector, which helps the carpet /rug shed dirt and Stains and extends the time between Major Cleanings.
Clean 4U Epsom experts are fully licensed and insured so you won't have to worry at all.
Get the best of the best when it comes to Clean 4U.
Great Job! Will definitely use you again.
Thank you so much. My house is shining again.
More testimonials - carpet cleaning, steam and shampoo methods Epsom? Sure, click here>>
A List of all the services we provide in Epsom:
- Home cleaners - weekly, monthly or quarterly visits Epsom
- Office cleaning Epsom
- Carpet cleaning Epsom
- Rug cleaning in Epsom
- Carpet and fabric protection treatment - Scotchgard Epsom
- Upholstery cleaning Epsom
- Curtain cleaning Epsom
- Mattress cleaning Epsom
- Leather cleaning Epsom
- Stains, spots and odour removal tackle stains and odours Epsom
- Oven cleaning Epsom
- One-off Spring cleaning Epsom
- End of tenancy cleaning Epsom
- After builders cleaning Epsom
- Tile floor cleaning, sealing, polishing, sanding and restoration Epsom
- Natural stone restoration, marble cleaning, polishing, seal and maintenance Epsom
- Wooden Floor Cleaning and treatment Epsom