Carpet cleaners Colchester
Many people make the wrong assumption that their carpet or rug is clean just because they look clean.
What is important to be noted is that, with the time, even the most spotless looking carpets and upholstery collect germs, dust and soil below the surface. These might be the cause to a lot of maladies and thus harmful to the entire family and your guests. We recommend regular professional carpet cleaning in order to ensure a healthy and pleasant environment at home.
We know that your carpet is one of your biggest health investments so choosing who to do the cleaning for you is not to be underestimated. Call our Colchester local team and you will be convinced that we are your professional carpet cleaner.
Local carpet cleaners Colchester
Clean 4U treats with professional care even the most delicate Fabric Types, and uses multiple cleaning techniques. Every carpet is different in its structure and material. Choosing the proper cleaning solution and using Specially Designed tools to gently clean folds and crevices, will ensure that your entire carpet is healthy clean and looking as new. Our motivated and extensively trained teams are something we pride about because without their technical knowledge and rich experience all above would only be words. Our Colchester staff would initially make a brief inspection to analyze and decide which would be the fastest and most efficient way to clean your carpet to the best.
Carpet cleaning methods
- hot water extraction (steam carpet cleaning)
- shampoo bonnet carpet cleaning
- bonnet carpet cleaning
Carpet cleaning steps:
- pre-vacuuming - removes sand, hair and other loose particles
- application of a detergent
- pre-Spray that helps break down traffic area soil and general spots for more thorough carpet cleaning and a greater appearance level.3. You should know that our primary carpet cleaning agents are safe for your kids and pets to be around as they contain no toxic or caustic chemicals. Agitation of the pre-spray so that the detergent actually contacts the soil.
- rinsing using a high-efficiency cleaning system
- grooming of the Carpet Fibres to provide a uniform look
- drying - carpets takes up to 1 to 3 hours to dry completely, depending on the degree of soiling and type of carpet. After the carpet or rug has been cleaned, we strongly recommend to apply a good soil Protector, which helps the carpet /rug shed dirt and Stains and extends the time between Major Cleanings.
After the carpet or rug has been cleaned, we strongly recommend the application of a good soil Protector, which helps the carpet /rug shed dirt and Stains and extends the time between Major Cleanings.
Clean 4U Colchester experts are fully licensed and insured so you won't have to worry at all.
Get the best of the best when it comes to Clean 4U.
Your guys did a very good job. Very much appreciated.
Thanks for the spotless work and professionalism.
More testimonials - carpet cleaning, steam and shampoo methods Colchester? Sure, click here>>
A List of all the services we provide in Colchester:
- Home cleaners - weekly, monthly or quarterly visits Colchester
- Office cleaning Colchester
- Carpet cleaning Colchester
- Rug cleaning in Colchester
- Carpet and fabric protection treatment - Scotchgard Colchester
- Upholstery cleaning Colchester
- Curtain cleaning Colchester
- Mattress cleaning Colchester
- Leather cleaning Colchester
- Stains, spots and odour removal tackle stains and odours Colchester
- Oven cleaning Colchester
- One-off Spring cleaning Colchester
- End of tenancy cleaning Colchester
- After builders cleaning Colchester
- Tile floor cleaning, sealing, polishing, sanding and restoration Colchester
- Natural stone restoration, marble cleaning, polishing, seal and maintenance Colchester
- Wooden Floor Cleaning and treatment Colchester