Carpet and fabric protection treatment London
We all know that even if we are very careful and thoughtful to our carpets and upholstery, over the time they show traces of wear, dirt and stains. Modern days give us the chance to take measures for carpet, mattress, curtains, rug or upholstery protection. To keep your carpets and upholstery, whether newly purchased or old, clean over longer time and to protect them from damage, we recommend they are treated with our professional protector solutions. Regular foot traffic and vacuuming will help much the wear of any factory protection your carpets and upholstery may have. One spill can permanently damage your carpets, curtains or furnishings if those are not protection treated in due time. Don't wait any longer and contact our London local cleaning team.
Our London teams apply protection treatment - Scotchgard on:
- fabric furniture
Protect the carpet and fabric as:
- apply oil and water based stains treatment
- apply anti-static treatment
- apply anti-moth protection
- apply anti-stain treatment
You are not alone in this situation. Our company is established to advice and to serve you with all cleaning activities you need. Our London local experts can help you with anti moth, anti-static, anti stain or rug protection treatments so that all your interior fabrics remain clean quite longer.
Applying the protector can:
- help by keeping dirt closer to the surface of the fibres and avoid the abrasive action of dust and grit that causes premature wear. Having the protector reapplied helps slow down the formation of traffic patterns by allowing you to get more dirt out of your carpet with your vacuum cleaner.
- help protect against both Oil and water based stains
- protect your carpets, upholstery and furnishings against Moth damage. Protect carpets & upholstery from static electricity, caused by the electrical charges build up inside in any furnishings and carpets.
- asthma and allergy protection treatment.
The Protector (Scotchgard) delays the time in which a damaging stain can form, due to the fact that it creates a coat on the carpet and upholstery fibers repelling water, oil and soil.
This is not all - all further cleaning works will be much easier and efficient should protective treatment be applied at a given moment in the past.
Carpet protectors are basically of Two Types:
- soil retardants: which prevent soil from building up in the piles
- stain repellents: which provide protection from liquid spills
Some products available in this category provide both the services together.
Clean 4U London is fully licensed and insured so you won't have to worry at all.
Don't put it off any longer, please get in touch with one of our local Carpet and Fabric Protection Treatment (Scotchgard) Experts on 0800 1123430 or via our booking form 24/7 and get the best of the best when it comes to Protection Treatment (Scotchgard) London.
I am writing to let you know, that the team u sent was very good. They finished on time,and left everything impeccable.
Ema Cooper, Basildon, 17/08/2009
Very quick and effective. You exceeded my expectations.More testimonials - carpet and fabric protection treatment experts London? Sure, click here>>
Angela Myers, Luton, 07/06/2008
A List of all the services we provide in London:
- Home cleaners - weekly, monthly or quarterly visits London
- Office cleaning London
- Carpet cleaning London
- Rug cleaning in London
- Carpet and fabric protection treatment - Scotchgard London
- Upholstery cleaning London
- Curtain cleaning London
- Mattress cleaning London
- Leather cleaning London
- Stains, spots and odour removal tackle stains and odours London
- Oven cleaning London
- One-off Spring cleaning London
- End of tenancy cleaning London
- After builders cleaning London
- Tile floor cleaning, sealing, polishing, sanding and restoration London
- Natural stone restoration, marble cleaning, polishing, seal and maintenance London
- Wooden Floor Cleaning and treatment London